martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Maxim Gurki

Maxim Gurki is probably the coolest elf i found in the Forest back in 2008. I was lonely, sad and in extreme need to be cared after. Unknowingly she stepped up to the probably not so pleasant job and took me under her indie wing.

It was her who taught me how to breathe new air when all i wanted was to cry. She didn't know, but back then i was living what i felt like the worst time in my life. I was alone, unprepared and irrevocably away from home. And i didn't even speak Quenya well enough to communicate with the Rivendel world. It didn't mean anything to her. She was great, she was there, and even though i never asked her to stay she stayed.

She has been there every time i've needed her. She's been there, on the other side of the laptop, on the other side of the world, on the other side of the phone. She's been there when i needed to remember, she's been there when i needed to forget. Little by little, bit by bit, she has turned into this extremely important, extremely dear part of me.

Maxim was the reason why i shouted "Freiheit" in the Stuttgart Schlossplatzt; Maxim is one of the reasons i decided to return to the Forest in the first place. She was the one who told me about my favorite flower, Vielleicht. So delicate that even thinking about it could cause it to break. "Let it flow", she said. I'm so fortunate that after two years the flow we followed led us together again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario